Friday, November 16, 2007

Lexism

I've been super busy with the end-of-the-semester wrap up and projects that are consuming my daylight hours and most of my night time hours too. I'll get back to normal in a week or two. But I couldn't resist posting this.

Lexism
We had some days this week with temperatures in the 60s and 70s but that did not last. This morning we woke to frost. After school today, Lexi wanted to play outside and Stefan told her to grab a coat. While she was putting it on, she muttered, "It's way cold outside. It's like 100 degrees!"

A Good Day at School

Lexi had a stellar day at school today. She scored her first 100% of the year on her weekly spelling test, got checked off on three sight word lists, and got a 100% on her Accelerated Reader test. Go Lex!!!!! We're very proud of you.

No comments: