Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Well, it's Thanksgiving again. I thought it appropriate to wait until today to post the pictures from Lexi's class skit last week. It was too cute. Her teacher broke the class into groups of pilgrim men, pilgrim women, pilgrim ministers, Native American men, and Native American women. The teacher read a story and when she said a group's name they recited a very short line. Lexi was a Native American woman and her line was, "Shh, shh, shh!" She got a bit distracted when she realized that I was taking pictures and videos, but here she was. We are so proud!! (Sorry about the camera work on the video. I was in the front row and couldn't fit everyone in the frame to enable me to hold the camera still.)






Anyway, this wouldn't be a Thanksgiving post if I didn't tell what I am thankful for. I am Thankful for Stefan and all that he does and sacrifices for our family. I am thankful for our girls that bring a smile to my face everyday. I am thankful for our family and friends both near and far that fill our lives. I am thankful for a warm bed to sleep in, food on the table, and a roof over our heads. I am thankful for everyone that supports me while I go to school.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

No comments: