Monday, April 21, 2008

More Dance

A couple of weeks ago, Lexi's dance class had another parent observation day. I love these days as it gives me a chance to see Lexi's progress. Lexi loves these days because SHE gets to show ME her progress. Normally, I'd invite along Nana or Grandma to come and help wrangle Abby so I can have my hands free to take plenty of pictures, but I forgot about this coming up and called upon a friend that owed me an hour of babysitting. That was a nice break--not having to worry about Abby during this time--and Lexi was able to have my full, undivided attention. I had to laugh when they showed us the work they've done on their tap dance so far. They start the dance with their noses in Dr. Seuss books and after only a few counts of music, they snap the books shut and proceed with the dance. All the girls executed this fine, but Lexi was too busy reading the book. Go figure.



No comments: