Sunday, February 03, 2008

Picture Day

We went to the picture people today to get family portraits done. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I love this place. Abby, who does not like to be confined, was fussing whenever we were posed having to hold her in our laps. The best shots we got of her were candids. At one point, they were trying to get some solo shots of Lexi and Abby would trot into the background. I'm sure the photographer loved us (<--sarcasm here). Overall I'm am thrilled with the results.

This is the best picture of Stefan and me since our wedding. The last time we got pics done of us was when Lexi was 6 months and it was at this place and well...you get what you pay for.



Here's one of the whole family.



Here's one of the girls together



Here's one of Lexi being a poser.



To see more click here and enter access code 109d5cb0ea

Enjoy!!!

No comments: