Thursday, October 25, 2007

Our Little Pumpkins

Sunday was the day to go to the pumpkin patch. This year my friend and her family joined us. As usual we went to the local dairy farm, but this year the selection of the gourds was rather slim. I was embarrassed that we invited our friends to such a dismal patch but we made the most of it and took the obligatory pictures to freeze the moment in history. I don't know why but our girls can never take a picture where they are both looking at the camera so I had to take quite a few in order to get both of their faces.

What are we lookin' at?


Could we look any happier?


I guess this'll do


Umph...don't think I can lift it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Terry loved the communtary and all the pictures and the movie see you soon. Unk Unk