Thursday, May 01, 2008

It's Ovuh!!!!

Another semester and six credit hours under my belt. I passed both my classes with A's which will boost my GPA back over the hump from a 3.69. Don't be fooled. This "college thing" is the hardest thing I've done in my life given the fact that I decided to get serious about it after marriage and kids. But it'll be worth it when I can be an example to my girls that when you put your mind to something, you can do it no AND that a college education is valuable. I just hope they're smarter than me when it comes to the timing of their own educations.

Anyway, I now have 107 credit hours behind me. My degree program is 124 but since I added my Spanish minor that adds another 25 hours. I will be taking 6 in the summer, 15 in the fall, 9 in the spring, take next summer off, and student teach/graduate in the fall of '09. It's so close, I can taste it and boy is it delicious!

Now, for the next 3 weeks, I get to relax, do some things around the house, and focus on the girls. Oh, did I mention relax?

No comments: