Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Up to here with sickos

Up to here with sickos

I haven't blogged in awhile. The reason being because things have been incredibly dull here in the Lewitt household with nothing substantial to report (except I survived midterms!) and the fact that the girls and I have been passing a cold back and forth since last week. I think I got the worst end of it. Thankfully, it has vacated my head, but unfortunately it took up residence in my throat and chest. Woe is me!

This weekend is stacked with plans. Saturday, we are going to take the girls up to Riverstone Pkwy for a fall festival and halloween festivities. Sunday, my dad, Faron (the bro-in-law), Stefan, and I will be attending the redneck fest in Hampton, Georgia where a bunch of not-knowing-any-better fellas partake in the juice and watch a bunch of overpaid rednecks drive fast and turn left. Yes, I am referring to the Nascar race. It should be fun. Then Tuesday, my sister, Faron, and my folks are coming over to do the trick or treating with the munchkins. It should be fun. This'll be the first time my mom has joined us. Lexi is going to be Ariel from the Little Mermaid and Abby is going as Minnie Mouse. They'll be soooo cute I can't wait.

No comments: