Monday, December 11, 2006

Everyone needs a little chaos

Everyone needs a little chaos
Current mood: tired

Well, we're back from our quick trip to College Station, TX for Stefan's cousin's wedding. It was so beautiful and we are glad that we went. We were able to see people that we haven't seen for awhile and Stefan got his 88 year old Great Aunt tipsy which was pretty funny.The girls spent the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa and we got great reports. It kind of makes me wonder whose kids they were watching, because I know that mine aren't as well-behaved as they claimed they were. Just kidding.We brought home beanie babies for the girls from the Houston airport. Lexi loves hers. It is red with the state of Texas on it's belly and says Texas across it and has a cowboy boot on one of its feet. She named it Sparkly and, without our knowledge, took it to school in her backpack. She is completely unseparable from the thing.

Come to find out we missed a pretty good sermon at church. Keep in mind our church is run by white rednecks about our age. They decided to dress up and perform a rap song about our Christmas Eve services. The lead pastor even did the worm in the town gazebo! It's worth checking out to see why they say white men can't dance!



While on the trip I tried to study for my English final which is tomorrow. I didn't get much done, but I think that I'll be okay. This time tomorrow I will be free from school stress until after the first of the year. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your pastor is very fly for a white guy :)