Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lexi strikes again

Current mood: amused

Lexi loves driving around and looking at all the Christmas lights this time of year (I do, too). Well, this year she became curious about what the nativities were all about so I explained that they are recreations of the day the Baby Jesus was born. She never mentioned anything else about it...until today.

Stefan told me that when he was driving Lexi to school, she saw a nativity and said that when you see one, you need to scream "JESUS!!!" I laughed not knowing where she got this idea from. When we picked her up from school, I was curious about this so I screamed (with the windows up) "JESUS" and Lexi laughed. She corrected me and said that we have to count to three first. There are three nativities on the way to her school so this should be entertaining for awhile.

No comments: