Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I Do NOT Like Them. Sam I Am.

This week in Lexi's kindergarten class, they celebrated Dr. Suess' birthday. Since they've been studying sequencing events, the teachers thought a lesson in making green eggs and ham was in order. They gave the kids squares with recipe instructions on them and, as the teacher prepared the dish, the kids had to put the recipe in sequence. Very cool!

Anyway, Lexi came home with her recipe and asked if I could make green eggs and ham. I said sure although the thought of it made me sense vomit in the back of my throat. Well, tonight was the night and that's what she and Abby had for dinner.

Of course I had some help making them... (the recipe is on the red paper and Lexi checked off ever step as I did it to make sure I did it correctly)



Lexi mixes the eggs.



Sizzle, sizzle.



Ready to eat



The girls really loved it!




My thoughts on it? Gross!

No comments: