Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lexism of the week

Lexi has the idea that you are as tall in feet as you are old in years. So, she thinks that since she is 6 years old, she is 6 feet tall.

So, with that in mind...

Lexi and Abby stayed at my parents' house last night. After they picked the girls up, they decided to go to Lexi's favorite pizza buffet, Stevie B's. While there, Lexi blurted out that Nana (Stefan's mom) is the biggest in the family. Taken a bit off guard, my mom asked why Lexi would say that. Lexi then told her that she is so big that not all 60 candles (Nana just turned 60 in January) would not fit on her cake (the one on the card that Lexi handmade).

The irony?

My dad is 63 and my mom is 62. Go figure. Selective memory I suppose.

CORRECTION: My dad sent this to me via email last night.
"Your blog would not let me comment.

I [am] 64 and mom is 63!!

DAD"

Most wouldn't mind some shaving off of their years, but apparently this ruffled Dad's feathers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting my age right!