Wednesday, March 05, 2008

No Freaking Way!

I am using my Spring Break wisely and taking the time to get ahead on schoolwork and...::gulp:: planning Abby's 2nd birthday party. I decided to go with a JoJo's Circus theme. This is so fitting since she loves the show. In fact, today she said "JoJo" for the first time. It wasn't a fluke either because she continued to say it whenever she saw JoJo. It's too cute. It also makes me excited because this Halloween she'll be able to repeat the JoJo costume Lexi wore a few years ago. I thought it would be a fight to get Abby to agree, but now I think she'll be excited.

All this talk, yet I am still in denial that my baby girl is turning 2. It seems so cliche when people say that they grow up so fast and I used to roll my eyes when I'd hear it...BUT it is so true!

No comments: