Monday, March 03, 2008

Mom of the Year...Well, at least to a six year old.

I said in this post that Lexi wanted to be #5 in soccer because she was 5 at the time. Well her new season began last week with practices on Monday. Shirts were handed out tonight during practice and I was able to snatch #6 for her keeping the previous rationale in mind. When practice was over I told Lexi I got her jersey and she asked if I got #6. I became the best mom in the world when I was able to answer that yes, I did in fact get #6. At least that's something I can do right.

On the unfortunate side, I got her game schedule and her games are all at 8 or 9:10 in the morning. With this being Stefan's busy season at work and him not getting home until 4:45 am, I doubt he'll make it to any games. This is sad.

No comments: