Saturday, January 20, 2007

A hodgepodge of what's been going on

This is going to seem a bit jumbled and with good reason. I've been a bit behind on uploading images so some stories have already been told, and others have not.

I've mentioned before about Abby's "friend" that has been following her everywhere she goes. She still hasn't figured it out, but this was taken this morning when she decided to show her "friend" some love.

This isn't considered narcissistic is it?







I was finally able to get a shot of her teeth. This was taken last weekend. You have to look close, but they're there.



Last weekend, we has some really awesome weather. We actually hit the 70s in January. Sunday, we decided to take the girls to the park. This was Abby's first time down the slide...Strawberella's (Lexi's doll) too!



One night this week, I was giving the girls their baths - Abby first, then Lexi. I took Abby out of the tub, dried her off, got her dressed, and stood up to take her to her room. I caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye of Lou in the bathroom. He laid down on the rug like he too wanted to be dried and slathered with lotion. I just laughed, laid Abby down, went downstairs for the camera should the opportunity arise again, and started Lexi with her bath. After Lexi's bath, I noticed Lou was doing the same thing. What a little baby!

No comments: