Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tear it up!

Current mood: busy

I have spent 5 hours in the last week on cleaning areas of the house that are claimed by my dear eldest daughter. I love her dearly but my goodness she can wreck a room in minutes! Maybe, just maybe I'll get the house cleaned thoroughly before I have to go back to school next Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed because my cleaning has put me behind on laundry.

Abby has been super cranky with the head cold and teething. Last night she screamed non-stop for 2 1/2 hours. I was about to pull my hair out. You gotta feel for her, though. She's experiencing a new sensation (a tooth ripping through her gums) along with the cruddy feeling of a head cold.

Despite her troubles, today she pushed up on her hands and knees a couple of times. Both times were short-lived and she folded backward, but I think in the next month we'll have a crawler. Lord help us!

No comments: