Monday, July 16, 2007

Chucklin' Monday

Current mood: giggly

The girls were up to their regular antics today. They had me laughing quite a bit.

After Stefan left for work and Abby was down for a nap, I decided to don my swimsuit and sit out in the backyard with a book to try to get some color on my pasty white legs for about 45 minutes so as to not burn hoping that if I did this enough I wouldn't burn so bad during our trip to Disney. Lexi was playing on the computer on www.pbskids.org so I didn't bother her, I just went out. After about 30 minutes, she opened the sliding glass door and asked what I was doing. I told her I was reading. She asked why I was in my swimsuit and I told her so I could get some sun. The next thing I knew, she came out in nothing but her panties telling me she wanted to do what I was doing but couldn't find her swimsuit. I laughed.

Later, Abby was playing with her hippo - a toy that she is supposed to push in front of her. The head is supposed to gobble up blocks in front of it and spit them into a little platform in front of the handle. She decided that she would derive a new use for it. She sat on the hippo's head, put her feet on the block capturing platform, and hang onto the handle kind of like she was on a cool moped. She then proceeded to bounce like she was wondering why it wasn't going anywhere. Come to think of it, she may have thought she was in her bike seat since, according to her, all she has to do is sit and the bike goes.



Then she got the idea to stand and use one foot to push it like it was a Razor scooter. This really amused her...and me.




Then, the fun continued....

I think we have an interior decorator on our hands because Abby likes to take our kitchen chairs and shoove them around the kitchen never to return to their proper place. This always makes us laugh.


No comments: