Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I shouldn't take it...but I will!!!!

Current mood: ecstatic

Today was my last day of summer classes. If you ask my teacher, she would tell you that this class is hard enough on a regular semester much less at the lightning speed we cover things during the summer. I fought my way through. As much effort as I put in, I could not get a grade higher than an 89 on anything. I finally got the grade for my paper I turned in last week and it was an 86. With a grade like that and given my past performance I knew that my aspirations of an A in the class were through because I would have to get a 94 on the final exam in order to get an 89.5 average for that .5 point bump up to an overall A.

Well, my teacher posted the grades (for the final exam and the class overall) tonight and I actually got a 92 on my final. My heart sank into the pit of my stomach. I was disgusted because I knew that I was so close. That is until I scrolled further down the grade list and saw that my posted final grade was an A!!!! She gave me a full point bump!!!!

Do you think it had anything to do with the baby gift that the class presented her with before the exam? I don't care. I'll take it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserved the A. You worked so hard on this class. Congratulations!