Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lexism of the week

Current mood: embarrassed

When I buy new clothes, Stefan makes me model them. This also includes turning around to show my back side. What woman likes this? So I stick my tush out and shake it just to be a smart aleck. Evidently without my knowledge Lexi witnessed this act one time because when I took her school shopping at Old Navy, every time she would see a mirror she would stick out her tush and shake it saying that it was a fashion show. When we returned with her new wardrobe, she was modeling her outfits and did the same thing when she was showing daddy.

Tonight we went shopping along with my parents at Wal-Mart for the essentials for our Disney trip. While we were all standing in the checkout line, Lexi shook her booty so much that her pants started to fall. I asked her if she wanted to be a plumber when she grew up because she was close to baring her crack for all to see. I then turned my head and when I focused my attention back on her, she had pulled her pants down. I quickly pulled them back up and turned my head so she could not see the embarrassment-caused laughter. Meanwhile, my dad started breaking into the chorus of Moon River.

No comments: