Friday, July 27, 2007

Dear Tooth Fairy,

Dear Tooth Fairy,

You know, for a long time I've had a loose tooth? Today I pulled it out of my mouth! It feels funny to not have a tooth anymore. I hope you will find us in the camper tonight.

But how will you get this letter? Would we have to put it in a bottle? No. Would we have to make it wings? No. Will we have to put a rubber band over it? No. But how will we get it to you, Tooth Fairy? I really hope you will come to Disney World and I will be really surprised if you come and give me some money. A dime? A nickel? A quarter? Some dollars? Some pennies?

I don't know! We'll find out! Safe flying, Tooth Fairy!!

Love,

Lexi

(This letter was dictated by Lexi minutes after she lost her first tooth and made the obligatory calls to Daddy (who is working right now), Nana and Papaw, Grandma and Grandpa, and Uncle Faron)

And here's the toothlessness at it's best!

No comments: