Friday, February 02, 2007

Ahhhhhh.......

This morning I woke up and took Lexi to school. I came home and watched TV downstairs to pass the time until I had an appointment with my wellness coach at the gym. Meanwhile, I heard Abby fussing so I went upstairs and brought her downstairs for her breakfast. Normally this is all she wakes up for before her morning nap. So when she was done, I laid her back down and I left for the gym. When she woke up and hour later she conned Stefan out of another breakfast. He said that he didn't think I had fed her because there were no clues (i.e. dirty dishes in the sink) that I had. This is because I ut them in the dishwasher. What a novel concept. Point being, Abby has figured out how to work Stefan.

In regard to my meeting with the coach...I love it when a skinny woman that has probably in the best shape of her life recommends that I (someone who has not had the time for regular workouts in years) work the same programs that she does on the cardio equipment. My goodness. Thirty minutes on the elliptical running a program titled "Gluteal 2" kicked my butt (pun intended) and she wanted me to do 45 minutes to an hour! I won't even mention what she thinks I should be doing on the weight machines. Everything is digital and she can track what I have done on all the machines and my progress. It's the first day and I already cheated 15 minutes of my cardio. I'm dreading the next appointment in two weeks. Maybe I should wear hand armor so it won't hurt when she slaps my hand for my cheats (this is the first and probably not the last).

No comments: