Friday, June 22, 2007

Lexism of the week

While I was at school on Thursday, Lexi was trying to convince Stefan not to go to work that evening. He explained that he must go to work in order for us to have money for groceries. Lexi then offered to loan him money so he didn't have to go. He asked her how much money she thought she could loan. She replied that she could give him $2. He asked how long she thought that $2 could feed all of us. She seemed to think that would feed us for a couple of days. I wish!!!

She also has a habit that she has picked up from Stefan. It has always annoyed him that I leave cabinet doors open. He'll go behind me and close them. Lexi has started doing this too now that she can reach the open upper cabinet doors when she stretches up onto her tiptoes. I guess the old saying rings true that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

No comments: