Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sickos

I mentioned last week about some inner ear/throat issues I was having. Then I woke up the day of my midterm with pink eye and had to take my test in quarantine from the rest of the class. I'm on the mend, but last night when Stefan returned home from his first day at motorcycle school, I went to wake Lexi because Daddy promised to play with her when he returned she was burning up and complaining of her throat hurting AND yucky stuff coming from her nose. I gave her some Motrin, some Robitussin, and took her temperature and apparently she was running approximately a 102 fever.

She perked up for a game of Life and then went back to bed. This morning she's still complaining but the fever's down a little bit.

What a nice thing to happen when Daddy's occupied all weekend at motorcycle school!

No comments: