Friday, July 25, 2008

The Tuesday of All Tuesdays

Tuesday marked the last day of summer school I will have to take as a student. I'm pretty confident that I will earn As in both of my classes; however, that didn't stop the end-of-the-semester exhaustion from setting in. As soon as I got home, I was ready for a nap and that's exactly what I did. Around 4:30 Stefan woke me with a phone in my face. It was my sister. Ashlie, my niece who was traveling home from visiting with her dad, missed her connection and was stranded in the Atlanta airport with no money and a huge appetite. Her loss quickly became my gain as I offered for Stefan and me to pick her up for dinner. We had a good time joking around and reminiscing about old times, etc. I love this girl like crazy. I only wish I could see her more often.

No comments: