Thursday, August 23, 2007

Abbyism of the week

Now that Abby has gained some height and thus lost some of her chunk she is able to weasel her way into rather precarious situations (e.g. climbing on top of her "activity table", climbing on couches, climbing in general). Anyway, one day last week she was having a snack while I was cleaning the kitchen a bit. I needed a dish cloth so I went upstairs for a quick moment to retrieve one from the dryer. When I came downstairs, this is what I found,



She has bouncing up and down the way she does when she is proud of something she has done. Knowing no one would believe me, I searched for the camera to capture the moment on film. While I was trying to snap the shot Stefan came in from the garage and all he said was, "You left her for 2 minutes didn't you?" Apparently she has done this with him before.

No comments: