Friday, March 30, 2007

Lexism etc.

Lexism

Lexi's strange behavior continues. Every night this week when I have laid Lexi down for the night and returned downstairs I have heard the telltale pitter patter of her feet upstairs. It lasts about 30 seconds and then I don't hear another sound so I don't stress about it too much. Each night when I go upstairs I find her pillow on Stefan's side of the bed. When I check on her, she has his pillow tucked securely under her sleepy little angelic head.

When I asked her why she did this, she told me that her pillow is too scratchy motioning with her finger next to her eye as though she were scratching a scratch-n-sniff sticker.

Abby

Abby's newfound independence is growing in huge proportions daily. Thursday, she was standing with her tummy leaning against the ottoman flipping a remote control over and over in her hands. She got so entranced in doing this that she let go and turned. I got kind of excited until I realized she was resting her bum against the ottoman. It's just a matter of time though and she will be freestanding.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Diaper changing is now a huge challenge now. She twists and contorts her body in ways that make securing the diapers close to impossible. Lexi did this too but not this early. Stefan broke out his old restraining system today and it just made me laugh but it works. And you know what they say....If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

No what are you gonna do, Abby?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: