Friday, March 30, 2007

Your Honor, I Object!!!

Stefan posted a comment on yesterday's post that is completely absurd. Don't think for a minute that he didn't know about the things I posted before I posted it. I came home from school talking about my day there and I did tell him about the neighborhood Dennis the Menace when he called home.

I have no idea what he is talking about!!! He must have been delirious at the time or something.

Anyway, today and tomorrow are very busy days.

Today, I'll take Lexi to school, return there at 10:00 for the trike-a-thon (sponsors get your wallets ready), come home and clean the house (company is expected to arrive at 3ish), go to the Y if there's time, return to Lexi's school to read during storytime at 2:00, and wait on Stefan's uncle to get here. From there I have no idea what me or the kids will be doing. I guess just playing it by ear.

Tomorrow, Lexi has her swim lessons at 10 in the morning, we have a birthday party in Alpharetta to go to, and I have Home Team at 6pm.

With a schedule like this, Jen, you guessed it!!! Dessert for tomorrow will have to be store bought.

No comments: