Sunday, April 29, 2007

Brain Droppings

Current mood: pensive

- I have the best husband in the world. He works hard - rain or shine, sick or well - to provide the best he possibly can for me and the girls.

- I have the best girls in the whole wide world. Lexi amazes me everyday with her abilities to learn and conquer new things. Abby is a joy (even when she is sick) and can fill your heart with just one smile.

- I have a final on Tuesday that I haven't started studying for. An A is impossible in the class, but I only have to get a 69 on the final for a B - it can be done.

- I need to get my hair done. It's been 3 months and I can't stand the dark roots or the bushiness around my neck.

- The house is a mess again. I really need to clean it on Wednesday after my final.

- Nights are lonely when the girls go to bed.

- Lexi has recital pictures in dance class tomorrow. I altered her costume today and we went to the store to get the required red lipstick. The thought of doing my 5 year-old's makeup is a hard thought to grasp, but you gotta do what you gotta do for the show to go on, right?

- I have a bed full of folded laundry that needs putting away.

- I have the best group mates possible in my teacher education class. We are working on our final project together and I think it is going to be awesome.

- I'm looking forward to a 3 week break from school. The only bummer is Lexi's not going to be out of school until the 25th of May, so it'll just be me and the Abster.

- My parents are going on a much-needed, well-deserved vacation to Vicksburg, MS this week. My mom's been itching to go there for awhile. I'm happy for her.

- I miss my Home Team and the connection I felt with them.

- I'm sore from installing drawer latches on 8 kitchen drawers. How pathetic is that?

- Abby is going to be 1 a week from Thursday and this just astounds me. What astounds me even more? The only preparations I have made thus far is the fact that I have sent out the invites. Much more work to be done.

- I need to get Abby's pictures done soon before she outgrows the dress I had picked out for her 1 year old pictures which is all together possible and probable.

I guess that's enough for now. Laundry awaits me.

No comments: