Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thar she blows!!!!

Current mood: chipper

This is a very busy time of year for us. Stefan's working like a madman, I have finals just around the bend, Lexi's year at Pre-K is coming to a close, and Kindergarten registration is this Friday.

Today, I sent Lexi to school for her cap & gown Pre-K graduation pictures to be taken. I can't believe this time is already here. Friday, we will register her at Liberty Elementary and this is hitting me so hard. Yah, she's been attending "school" this year, but this is different. This is the big school. She'll be riding the school bus and it's just a big time in her life. She's ready to take the school by storm, but I look at her and all I can see is the little bald-headed tot she used to be and I think to myself that she's still too young for this. (sigh)

Abby's hair is coming in so quick. It wasn't until Lexi was 2 that she had anything worth mentioning in the hair department. After doing Lexi's hair for pictures this morning I wondered if Abby's locks were long enough to merit a style. I tried the old "whale spout" that I used to do on Lexi and it worked. Stefan thinks that it's just me trying to make her look silly, but they're my little girls and that's part of being a girl - having girly do's. Anyway, here's a pic of Abby's new style.

No comments: