Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Poor, poor Abby

Abby is having another rough spell as of late. I think part of it is the fact that she is too busy to lay down whether it is for the night or for a nap, now that she can pull up and the other part is (and my mom brought this to my attention earlier today) she may be getting ready to cut some BIG teeth soon.

Yesterday, when I returned from the gym Stefan met me at the car to tell me that he was finally able to get her to sleep. Too bad it was in the swing on the back porch in the sun so she had to be moved or risk a sunburned head. Of course when we moved her, she awoke and that was the end of that.



Tonight, she awoke to yucky pants an hour after I uneventfully laid her down. I changed her diaper and she did not want to lay down. I let her "cry it out" to no avail. I peaked in on her and found her standing in the corner of her crib bawling her eyes out. After awhile she quieted down and I thought I had won the war of wills. When I poked my head into her room, I found her standing the way she had been during her bawl fest only now she was asleep. I wish I had a pic, but I didn't want the flash to wake her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. I took it!!!