Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Getting my TV fix

Since I got my DVR, I don't watch live TV hardly ever. The problem is now I am capable of watching many shows that I didn't before due to time conflicts. For this reason, I have a list about a mile long of shows that I have recorded but have yet to watch.

Today, I've done some catching up. I watched the last two weeks of Survivor and let me tell you...I am thrilled to see that Rocky is gone. I was getting so sick of him. I also watched the last two weeks of The Apprentice and am again pleased to see the departure of Tim which effectively cut out the drama and put the focus back on the interview process.

As for tonight's American Idol ...MY GOODNESS!!! Did you people hear Melinda Doolittle and Jordan? Those two really brought it tonight. They gave me chills.

And last but not least (although I didn't watch these tonight they bear mentioning), ABC has really hit it home (twice). I am thrilled that Six Degrees is back. I had given up hope that it would ever return but it is back in full force and better than ever. And they also have a new show that just started last month called October Road that is a great show too.

I know I sound like I watch a lot of TV. Au contraire mon frer! I have the TV on a lot while I'm doing the tons of other things that need to be done around here.

No comments: