Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Aaaahh!!!

Current mood: conflicted between relieved and worried

School

Finals are over yippeeeeee!!!! This morning I took my Spanish final and, although I felt that I didn't know a thing, I miraculously pulled off a 257/300 (which translates to a 85). My overall grade in the class is an 85, too. Thursday, one of my group members from my teacher education class will turn in our final project which I am confident will be A quality. So, it is safe to say that I am in relax mode until June. ::sigh::


Family

If there are any of you out there that talk with The Man upstairs, please send up a little prayer for my bro-in-law. He blacked out while driving to work yesterday and they are saying that it has something to do with his heart. If it is one thing, he can get by on medication. If it is the other possibility, a pace maker will be required. Please pray for him and his family during this time.

No comments: