Thursday, May 31, 2007

My husband has lost it!

Current mood: giggly

We got Stefan's looney mutt from a breeder we found online. He told me that Lou was the topic of discussion at work today and that he and some coworkers had revisited the breeder's website. Stefan saw that the breeder has bred Lou's parents recently and they had pictures of the new litters.

When Stefan got home tonight he showered Lou with his usual attention. Stefan then got the idea to show Lou his new half-brothers and half-sisters as well as his parents. You should have seen it...Stefan with Lou on his lap showing him the pics saying, "See your brothers? See your mommy?"

Like I said...Stefan has lost it.

I would've taken a picture, but our camera is on the fritz and headed back to the manufacturer's black hole for repair. We have a back-up camera but it needs a battery so we'll have to get that taken care of before Lexi's recital on Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes there is something special between a man's best friend that woman just dont understand. I love my dog, and I have not lost it.