Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day

Current mood: ecstatic

Mother's Day was a great day. Stefan got up with the girls in the morning to allow me to catch an extra hour of sleep. No breakfast in bed this year though, because we went over to Faron's house for a brunch which was fabulous!!! Of course Stefan's parents were there too! Lexi entertained as usual and obliged when Daddy request she sang a song from The Little Mermaid. Once she finished, she got a huge round of applause.

The girls wore matching outfits which was adorable, but the only picture I got was one you could barely notice the outfits in. They were both hiding behind some of Lexi's ponies. Oh well!



Later, Abby was crawling around and Stefan nabbed her to serve as his own personal pillow. Little did he realize that Abby thought SHE was using HIM as her own pillow. Too cute!!!




After Faron's we went to the pottery studio and made a platter with the girls' prints on it. We made something similar for Uncle Faron as a house warming gift when he first moved here and it was so cute that I wanted one for myself. It's off to get glazed and fired as we speak, but I'll post the pics when I get it in my hands.

Later, we had my parents over for a steak dinner that Stefan cooked and it was awesome!!!!

All-in-all I would say that this was a great Mother's Day.

No comments: